Somerset County Tick Control
Ticks can be a pretty serious issue, especially in the Somerset County, NJ area. On top of that, in recent years, the tick population has seen a considerable increase in the area. Because of this, it's becoming increasingly important to call someone for Somerset County tick control services. Not only can ticks be harmful for you and your family, but they can also pose a threat to pets and livestock. Here are some of the dangers that ticks pose and why you should consider tick control services this year:
Importance of Somerset County Tick Control
Ticks can transmit a number of diseases to both humans and animals, including Lyme disease and ehrlichiosis. Lyme disease is the most common tick-borne illness in the United States, and it can be particularly serious if it's not caught early. Symptoms of Lyme disease can include fever, chills, headaches, fatigue, and a rash that looks like a bull's-eye. If Lyme disease is not treated promptly, it can lead to joint pain, neurological problems, and even heart problems.
Ticks can also cause anemia in animals. In fact, ticks are responsible for the death of more livestock than any other parasite. Ticks can also cause skin irritation, hair loss, and secondary infections at the site of the bite.
If you find a tick on yourself or your pet, it's important to remove it promptly and properly. You should also contact a professional for Somerset County tick control services to help ensure that your home and property are tick-free.
Finding a Company for Tick Control in Somerset County
1. Look for a company that specializes in Somerset County tick control. There are plenty of pest control companies out there, but not all of them will have the experience and expertise necessary to deal with ticks effectively. Make sure you find a company that specifically mentions tick control on their website or in their marketing materials.
2. Choose a tick control company in Somerset County that uses eco-friendly methods. Ticks can be difficult to kill, but you don't want to use harsh chemicals or pesticides in your yard if you have kids or pets running around. Look for a tick control company that uses eco-friendly methods to get rid of ticks safely and effectively.
3. Ask around for recommendations. If you know someone who's had tick NJ control services done in the past, ask them who they used and if they were happy with the results. Getting a personal recommendation is always a good way to find a reputable company to hire.
4. Do some research online. Once you've got a few New Jersey tick control companies in mind, take some time to read reviews from past customers. This will give you a good idea of what you can expect from each company in terms of service and results.
5. Get multiple quotes. Don't just go with the first tick control company you find. Get multiple quotes from different companies so you can compare prices and services. This will help you choose the best company for your needs and budget.
By following these tips, you should be able to find a tick control company in Somerset County, NJ that can help you get rid of ticks safely and effectively. Don't wait until it's too late!
Looking for a Professional & Experienced Company for Somerset County Tick Control Services?
Plant Solutions is a professional outdoor pest control, lawn and tree care company based in Somerset County, NJ. With more than 70 years in the industry and a dedicated staff of certified arborists, we are ready and able to transform your landscape into that of your dreams. Our Somerset County lawn maintenance and tree care services include weeding, irrigation, aeration, fertilization, deer, mosquito & tick control, and more! Service towns in the Central NJ area include Hillsborough, Mendham, Chester, Watchung, Somerville, Skillman, Bernardsville, Bedminster, Bound Brook Branchburg, Millstone, Green Brook, Warren and many more! For more information on our services, you can contact us at (973) 387-0007 or check out our website.